Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 6 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

                                                             8/5/13

Weight: 113
Height: 5'5
Pain: (1-10): 5

-11: Morning supplements and testosterone cream
-Noon: Detox IV drips
  •  They change the bags depending on your needs.
  •  They take blood pressure, pulse, and oxygen levels before and after IV's

  •  They do weekly labs to see if levels are improving, if there is less toxicity, and if your body started to kill bugs on its own, since the detox drips will strengthen immune system. They also will change around what is in the detox bags or what you are given dependent on what your testing is saying and how you are responding.


Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?
Fatigue/exhausted- worse
Vertigo- better
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- better
Brain fog- better
Nausea - better
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- same
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- same
Muscle pain (everywhere)- same
Joint pain (all of them)- same
Stomach very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- worse
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- same
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain, high cortisol, low progesterone, etc)- better
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- same
Depression-  worse
Anxiety- better

What I ate today:
A piece of a rice cake

I'm going to try to eat more.

I just can't eat today. My stomach is in ruins.

Do I feel any improvement in general?
Earlier in the day I was still feeling the same as Friday (I felt improvement), except my stomach which is worse. Now I am beyond exhausted and don't feel improvement.

Thoughts:
I don't really feel like talking today. Very tired.


This cute little boy in the waiting room wanted to give me this drawing, but he was scared to approach me. So he went under the table and threw it at me:


Daily assessment: