Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day 18 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

                                                      Day 18- 8/21/13

Weight: 112
Height: 5'5

9 AM: Morning supplements + testosterone

10 AM: Colonic with Deborah at Wellness from Within

11: 30 AM: Detox IV drip

  •  I was supposed to get the healing drips + detox bags today, but I am feeling very sick. So they just gave me a detox bag to make me feel better.

2 PM: Blood work at labcorp


Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?
Fatigue/exhausted- worse
Vertigo- same
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- worse
Brain fog- worse
Nausea - same
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- worse
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- same
Muscle pain (everywhere)- worse
Joint pain (all of them)- worse
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- same
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- same
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain, high cortisol, low progesterone, etc)-worse
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- worse
Depression-  same
Anxiety- worse
When I stand up I black out and feel like I will faint (I've always had this and most likely from the babesia)- same
Sore throat and raspy voice
Cough
Fever-like feelings

I feel like I have a flu and some awful chest cold and a worsening of my other symptoms. There is a virus going around, so I may have caught that + the lipoic acid could be making me neurological symptoms worse. It's hard to tell at this point. Because of how I'm feeling they held off on the lipoic acid and just gave me a detox bag.

What I ate today:
Sandwich- just turkey and bread
Brown rice

Do I feel any improvement in general?
Well today I feel very bad. Still a general trend of getting better, but it's still up and down. Plus I think I caught something extra.

Thoughts:

I didn't do the video today with Phillip Johnson because I'm feeling terrible, so maybe tomorrow. I just feel all types of sick.

When I was in labcorp getting my bloodwork done, there was a propane leak from a truck in the parking lot. So all these firetrucks came over and cleaned up the mess. They cleaned it up so fast and by the time I came out it was gone. So that was interesting.

It's funny how up and down my condition is. Yesterday, I felt decent first half of the day and then the second half of the day I just felt soo bad. 

They took my bloooood: