Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 13 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

                                    Day 13- 8/14/13

*I'm updating yesterday's post a day late because I was just so sick and exhausted.

Pain level (1-10): 6

8AM: Colonics at Wellness from Within with Deborah

10 AM: IV time. I was supposed to get the healing drip + detox bags, but I was feeling so awful that they just gave me a detox bag with some extra stuff to calm my brain down.
               - I also had to get stuck three times and my veins were just being difficult.

NOON: Appointment with Dr. Crozier + my nurse Amy. They went over some of my new test results with me. My latest ones are still pending, they do weekly testing. Dr. Crozier set me up to get a PICC line at the hospital tomorrow.

  •   My Norepinephrine levels are very high. That is part of the reason why I'm so wired and over-electrified. But at the same time very exhausted all the time.
  • We discussed how I'm having a hard time tolerating my supplements because of my 


1 PM: Scheduled doctor + nurse appointment for next thursday. Scheduled PICC line placement at the hospital for Friday.

I only got an hour of sleep last night. So today was just terrible and my symptoms were awful because of the lack of sleep. Was also very emotional.

Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?
High heart rate- fine today
Fatigue/exhausted- worse
Vertigo- same
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- worse
Brain fog- worse
Nausea - worse
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- worse
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- same
Muscle pain (everywhere)- same
Joint pain (all of them)- worse
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- worse
stiff painful neck- worse
Insomnia- worse
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain, high cortisol, low progesterone, etc)-worse
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- worse
Depression-  worse
Anxiety- worse
When I stand up I black out and feel like I will faint (I've always had this and most likely from the babesia)- same


Do I feel any improvement in general?
Overall I do still feel a trend of general improvement, but today my symptoms were a lot worse because I got no sleep. I have a very hard time sleeping because of my over-electrified brain + pain.

Thoughts:
Today was another exhausting, unhappy day because of my symptoms and not sleeping. I am relieved about the PICC line that I'll be getting Friday. It will make this whole process a lot easier, but it won't be fun having this catheter  implanted in my arm for a while.

Daily assessment:




Pink detox bag. I love these, they make you feel calmer: