Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 10 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

                                                 Day 10- 8/9/13


Weight: 113
Height: 5'5
Pain level (1-10): 5

Noon: Tesosterone cream and morning supplements
           Changed my estrogen patch today, have to change in 3-4 days

I have a colonics appointment tomorrow, Saturday.

1:30:  Detox IV drip
  •  They take blood pressure, pulse, and oxygen levels before and after IV's


  •  They do weekly labs to see if levels are improving, if there is less toxicity, and if your body started to kill bugs on its own, since the detox drips will strengthen immune system. They also will change around what is in the detox bags or what you are given dependent on what your testing is saying and how you are responding.


  •  Each detox drip is tailored specifically to each patients biochemistry, nutrient and chemical deficiencies, and needs based on what they saw in the blood work. 


  •  Detox drips are given the first few weeks or so, to clear out toxins and calm the brain down, since most of our (patients) brains are over-electrified and over stimulated from toxins,excess glutamate, the various bacteria, and mold toxicity.

Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?
Fatigue/exhausted- same
Vertigo- same
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- same
Brain fog- same
Nausea - same
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- same
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- same
Muscle pain (everywhere)- same
Joint pain (all of them)- same
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- same
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- same
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain, high cortisol, low progesterone, etc)-worse
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- same
Depression-  same
Anxiety- same
When I stand up I black out and feel like I will faint (I've always had this and most likely from the babesia)- same


I'm so insanely exhausted today and my brain is racing and hyper-active from being over-electric. 

What I ate today:
Vegetable soup 
More vegetable soup
Vegetable powder in water
Mango


Do I feel any improvement in general?
I'm feeling the same as yesterday, but this is still better than before I started treatment.

Thoughts:
Tired, tired, tired, tired.


They put the IV in such a weird spot in my wrist. It was uncomfortable, but you gotta put it somewhere: