Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 12 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

                                              Day 12-  8/13/13


Weight: 115
Height: 5'5

Pain level (1-10) : 5

-Woke up at 5 AM and then tried to go back to sleep.
-10 AM: Morning supplements and testosterone cream.
-11 AM: Arrived at the treatment center. There was a lot of things happening at once and it caused a huge delay and back up for everyone. I felt sorry for the staff and the patients, it couldn't be helped and the staff was running around like crazy trying to tend to everyone. So I got my healing IV drip around 3 and then had two huge detox bags. So I got out of there at 6 pm.
- 11 PM: Changed estrogen patch. Change in 3-4 days.

-I have a weird painful lump in my arm pit (where lymph nodes are located) 0.o.
-I've been taking aloe vera water for the past two days. 5 oz 3 x a day to help with my stomach.
-Prescribed rilutek, but have not been taken it because I was at the clinic all day, when I was not supposed to be. SO I'm behind on all my supplements today.
-I have an 8 am colonic tomorrow :[. Nuuu. Whhyyyy.
Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?
High heart rate (yesterday was very high)- Was 85 today and 75 after detox IV drips. Lowest its been in forever!
Fatigue/exhausted- same
Vertigo- same
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- same
Brain fog- same
Nausea - same
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- same
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- same
Muscle pain (everywhere)- same
Joint pain (all of them)- same
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- same
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- same
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain, high cortisol, low progesterone, etc)-same
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- same
Depression-  same
Anxiety- same
When I stand up I black out and feel like I will faint (I've always had this and most likely from the babesia)- same
Painful lump in arm pit (lymph nodes)

Do I feel any improvement in general?
I feel the same. Very tired and weird feeling today. Been kind of upset today too. For no real reason other than chemical/over-electrified/8 diseases wreaking havoc on my brain and nervous system, causing emotional symptoms.

Thoughts:

I really like the people at the treatment center. The other patients are so fun to talk to and the staff is really great and so nice. I had some great conversations today with multiple people. About houses being 'born', instead of built (you had to be there to get this one) and about books! I am SO glad I only live 30 minutes away. Almost all of the patients at Sponaugle's are coming from all over the country and have to stay at a hotel. 

Today was a really crappy day though and this treatment is starting to get really old :P. I just hate getting up every day, going to this place, getting stabbed, taking supplements all day, getting colonics twice a week. My arms are getting bruised and there's nothing you can really do about this. Its just a lot when you have 8 different types of bacteria and protozoas in your blood and brain and you are so fatigued.  It's intensive and I just feel like such crap. It's completely necessary and its worth it in the end though. Would I rather suffer and go through this treatment for a limited amount of time and have a decent quality of life, or not do any of this and become bedridden again, get MS or parkinsons, and eventually die a long cruel death. I rather pick the treatment :P. I've already been through such crappy treatment's before (IV antibiotics and all types of stuff).


It all just sucks and it scares me how many people are sick like me. There are way too many people catching these tick borne illnesses and co-infections. It's up to 600,000 a year now (for Lyme) and its only growing. Plus Lyme and co-infections are so commonly overlooked and misdiagnosed that it may even be more than the estimated number. Yet this issue is being completely ignored and the CDC doesn't want to properly recognize anything. Jeez.

On the plus side, I got two books today. A book on how to draw anime characters and a book on how to draw graphic novels. So that's fun :D. I also got my mac mini (given to me by a wonderful friend named David) to work and connect to the internet finally. So that is also wonderful. Now I can hook up my keyboard and play around with Garageband (music making program)!


Daily assessment: 


Lyme ninja. We fight with our IV poles.


Three bags today. Two detox bags on the left and the healing drips on the right

Got my catheter in and was waiting for my bags:


Mary was so nice and brought me soup!

Relaxing and dripping.

Was very happy to go home: