Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 9 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

                                                             Day 9- 8/8/13


Weight: 113
Height: 5'5
pain level: 6

11 am: Tesosterone cream, morning supplements, and was on the phone all morning with insurance hah.

1:30: Detox IV drip. Next week I will get more Healing IV drips.

Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?
Fatigue/exhausted- worse
Vertigo- same
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- worse
Brain fog- same
Nausea - same
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- same
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- same
Muscle pain (everywhere)- same
Joint pain (all of them)- same
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- same
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- same
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain, high cortisol, low progesterone, etc)-better
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- worse
Depression-  same
Anxiety- same
When I stand up I black out and feel like I will faint (I've always had this and most likely from the babesia)- worse

The worsening of symptoms is from the Lipoic acid because it pulls out toxins from those fatty tissues in the brain and the myelin sheaths. 

What I ate today:
Brown rice and a turkey meatball ( the turkey meatballs are made totally plain and at home)
Gluten free pasta made of rice

My stomach was slightly better today. But..very.slightly. This is probably because of the colonics. I noticed my digestion is INSANELY slow. This is typical with Lyme + co-infection patients because the bacteria gets into the nervous system and can cause very slow digestion by damaging the vagus nerve, along with tons of other symptoms.

Do I feel any improvement in general?
I'm feeling about the same as yesterday, but my headache + seeing colors was a little worse. This is caused by the healing  IV drip though since its bringing out those toxins. 

Thoughts:

I think this is a really interesting and exciting, although tough, time in my life. It's a chance to start a real life and have real choices that others take for granted. I'm excited to see where I will go after treatment. When I'm healthy, I will now have a broad range of things I can do in my life as far as college, careers, art, and a future goes because I will have the energy and health to be able to do anything I want! 

I'm incredibly exhausted today. I didn't want to take a nap, but my body had other ideas.

That's why this entry is so late in the day. I'm determined though to not miss a day. So better late than not at all.

Daily assessment:



My detox bag


My elbow creases are sore and bruised, so they put it in my hand today:

Brought my afternoon supplements to take while getting the drip: