Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 15 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

                                                     Day 15- 8/16/13

Weight: 113
Height: 5'5

8 AM: Woke up and took my supplements and testosterone cream
10 AM: Got a mid-line placed by Daryl in hospital


  • It was so easy and fast. I felt a bee sting from the needle (this numbs your arm) and then a little burning. Then 20 seconds later, it was already in! It was so fast.
  • Sponaugle Institute always sends patients to Daryl for picc and midlines and I see why. He's really skilled and also hilarious. We kept joking back and forth.
  • I have a scar on my left arm from a failed picc line attempt 4 years ago. So he checked it out to see what was going on in there and he said the veins were looking murky and so tiny. He described it like bb's. He also said that I shouldn't get blood drawn from that arm. He said my all my veins are small and I was just born this way hah.
  • We got some food at the cafe in the hospital. The food was really good, normally hospital food is well..hospital food. It was just an enjoyable experience all around.
  • I have to go once a week to the hospital to get my bandages changed.
Noon: 2 bags- Healing drip + Detox IV drip
  • I'm tolerating the healing drip well and that's a very good thing because its pulling toxins out of the fatty tissues. This should prevent me from getting MS or parkinsons or any type of nerve damage.  
  • Also should help my brain convert chemicals correctly, since it's not doing that right now hah.
Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?


Fatigue/exhausted- same
Vertigo- same
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- same
Brain fog- better
Nausea - better
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- same
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- same
Muscle pain (everywhere)- same
Joint pain (all of them)- same
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- better
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- worse
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain, high cortisol, low progesterone, etc)-same
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- same
Depression-  same
Anxiety- same
When I stand up I black out and feel like I will faint (I've always had this and most likely from the babesia)- same

Barely got any sleep again last night. About..2-3 hours of sleep.

What I ate today:
Granola bar
Cod with tomatoes

I'm tolerating food a little better. It still makes me sick to eat and I'm having difficulties, but its definitely slightly better. I'm pretty sure this is because of the colonics.


Do I feel any improvement in general?
I feel about the same. Better than before treatment. Though not sleeping really takes a toll on my system. So in some ways I feel the same, but in other ways I'm feeling more agitated, sick, and tired because of the lack of sleep.

Thoughts:


A much, much better day today. Everything went smoothly, my symptoms aren't raging with vengeance. I'm exhausted and wish I got more sleep, but..eh..what can you do.


I'm so glad to have the midline now. I go into the IV room, get my vitals taken and then go right to the drip room and wait to get my bags hooked up. Then when I leave, they just unhook me and flush the line. It's great. Much better than all the needles. Plus my veins are just so small and angry haha. So I'm really glad we did this now because I'm sure soon enough, we would of had major problems. It's a little sore right now, but should go away in a day or two.


At the hospital, waiting: 


Wrapped in its little 'sock':


In all its glory:

Hah..

Daily assessment:

At the center getting my drips:

First IV with the midline woo: