Friday, August 2, 2013

Day Five at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

                                                       Day 5-  8/2/13

Weight: 113
Height: 5'5
Pain level (1-10): 6

-Noon: woke up and took my morning supplements and testosterone cream

-1 pm: IV detox drip
  •  They change the bags depending on your needs.
  •  They take blood pressure, pulse, and oxygen levels before and after IV's


  •  They do weekly labs to see if levels are improving, if there is less toxicity, and if your body started to kill bugs on its own, since the detox drips will strengthen immune system. They also will change around what is in the detox bags or what you are given dependent on what your testing is saying and how you are responding.


  •  Each detox drip is tailored specifically to each patients biochemistry, nutrient and chemical deficiencies, and needs.


  •  Detox drips are given the first few weeks or so to clear out toxins and calm the brain down, since most of our (patients) brains are over-electrified and over stimulated from toxins, excess glutamate, the various bacteria, and mold toxicity.
-5 pm: Colonic therapy with Deborah Karlan at Wellness from Within

Deborah was really great. She was one of the few therapists recommended by Sponaugle. She was very gentle and did everything to your comfort level. I'm going to get a little unpleasant with these next few sentences, so brace yourself. I have spoken with other people who have gotten colonics and they said how they would get really bad contractions, even start sweating. With Deborah it just felt like..pooping. It was actually really relieving. She massaged my stomach and back during the process and sometimes made me switch positions. She said I got a lot out and did very well for my first time. There was a lot of mucus in my poop. The uncomfortable part of the whole thing was having the actual tube up my butt. That didn't feel too great. I got use to the feeling, but towards the end it started getting uncomfortable again. It was just a little uncomfortable though, not a big deal.

If anyone needs to get colon hydrotherapy in the Clearwater area or is going to Sponaugle Wellnes Institute, I highly recommend her. I barely felt anything at all. I didn't even feel the water inside of me, yet there was a lot coming out and was getting a good clearing. She's also the sweetest person. I can tell when someone is in the medical field just for money and when someone genuinely wants to help people and has a big heart. She is the latter. 


I highly recommend trying out colonics by someone that is skilled and gentle. It really helps, especially if you have a toxic body or any medical issues.

She also was really knowledgeable with all types of things. She explained to me about manual lymph node draining, where you gently rub the body in different directions and patterns to clean out the lymph nodes. She showed us a diagram of where all the lymph nodes are and I realized why the back of my knees are always so swollen. The back of the knees have lymph nodes there and mine are built up with toxins, so they are very swollen. I never realized I had lymph nodes in the back of my knees and now it makes sense why they are always so swollen. She won't do this until the doctor approves it because you don't want to pull out toxins too quickly or too much.

I feel better after the colonic therapy and I'm scheduled to be going twice a week. If we don't do colonics, then all the toxins that are pulled from our brain and blood will just just be reabsorbed!

Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?
Fatigue/exhausted- same
Vertigo- better
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- better
Brain fog- better
Nausea - better
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- same
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- same
Muscle pain (everywhere)- same
Joint pain (all of them)- same
Stomach very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- better
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- same
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain, high cortisol, low progesterone, etc)- better
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- same
Depression-  better
Anxiety- better

What I ate today:(diet is important in healing and a good indicator on how I'm feeling):
-Some of the healthy gluten free, raw vegan food I got at the cafe yesterday
- Gluten free toaster pastry
- Naked green drink
-Gluten free, vegetarian burger made out of all healthy stuff.

Do I feel any improvement in general?
Yes! Today I am feeling better. I'm having a decent day today. Some of my symptoms are the same, some are less severe today. So that is always nice. I think the IV detox drips and the colonics helped.

Thoughts:

Much better day today. My symptoms weren't super horrible. The colonics went well and made me feel better. I'm excited for the weekend. A weekend to me means, no getting stabbed with needles and I get to sleep in and rest!

So cheers to that.

I got to speak with my patient coordinator, Phillip Johnson, today. I honestly look forward to talking with him. He's such a kind, easy going person and always tells me good stuff that I should know. 

Things that happened today to be grateful for:
-Today I have to change my estrogen patch, so I can take a nice hot bath and not have to worry about it falling off.
-More donations from kind strangers
-My dad for taking care of me and driving me around, even though he doesn't feel well today.
-How seriously kind and skilled Deborah, the Colonics therapist was.
- My friend David sending me a mac mini as a donation.
-Uma who called me up to see how I was doing and wants to come see me
-My friend Ricky who sent me one of his favorite books to read
-My Uncle Richard who continues to be so supportive and sticking up for me
-The kindness of my patient coordinator, Pastor Phillip Johnson
-For the sweet lady who talked to me in the IV room today.
-JUST EVERYTHING. I'm overwhelmed with things to be grateful for lately.

Me and my dad in the waiting room, he's so nice to drive me around like a taxi driver haha:



Daily assessment:



They have a seminar every week and they are always so interesting. Last one I went to was on brain chemistry: Dr. Sponaugle is brilliant. 



Waiting room at Wellness from Within, Colon therapy in Clearwater:




She has a cat hanger in the bathroom!!: