Saturday, August 24, 2013

Day 20 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

                                                     Day 20- 823/13


9 AM: Testosterone cream. Can't stomach supplements this morning.

10 AM: Bandages changed at hospital

Noon : Colonics with Deborah at Wellness from Within

2 PM: Detox IV drip

11 PM: Applied second estrogen patch change Monday, along with the other estrogen patch.

Dropped off and picked up my prescriptions today. So I got my secondary estrogen patch which is a low dose, then got my primary estrogen patch refilled, and clonidine.

Clonidine is a blood pressure pill, but it can bring down the heart rate. I always have a higher heart rate and it may get higher when I start killing, so they gave me this to take as needed. If I do take it, I will need to monitor my blood pressure. My heart rate is normally in the high 80's-90's, sometimes its in the 100's .


Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?
Fatigue/exhausted- same
Vertigo- same
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- same
Brain fog- same
Nausea - same
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- worse
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- same
Muscle pain (everywhere)- same
Joint pain (all of them)- same
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- same
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- same
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain, high cortisol, low progesterone, etc)-same
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- same
Depression-  same
Anxiety- same
When I stand up I black out and feel like I will faint (I've always had this and most likely from the babesia)- same
Sore throat and raspy voice
Cough
Fever-like feelings

Still feeling that flu, coughing, chest-cold virus thing. There IS something going around. So I caught that probably. Oh well. Hopefully by Monday it will have cleared up.

Still very up and down feeling.

What I ate today:
Brown rice

Do I feel any improvement in general?
Same thing as I said yesterday

Thoughts:

I'm tired. 

Getting my bandages changed today felt SOOOOOO good. It was starting to get highly irritating and itchy gah. Now it feels so much nicer after it was all cleaned. She used a different type of bandage too that should be less irritating than the last one used.


I drip so fast because of the midline though, its awesome. 

After treatment I slept all day, so now I'm up :P. 

Look at the midline without any bandages. Freaky looking, eh? I'm a cybooorg: 


Fresh new bandages, aaah: