Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 7 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

                                           Day 7-  8/6/13


Weight: 113
Height: 5'5
Pain level (1-10): 5

^ My pain use to be a 7 and has now decreased to a 5-6 since I've been doing the detox IV drips. Is still up and down though, but that is the nature of Lyme (migratory, up and down pain and symptoms).

-11 AM: Morning supplements, testosterone Cream
              Changed estrogen patch! (change every 3-4 days)

-1:00 PM: Colonics

-2:30-Detox IV drip

  •  They take blood pressure, pulse, and oxygen levels before and after IV's


  •  They do weekly labs to see if levels are improving, if there is less toxicity, and if your body started to kill bugs on its own, since the detox drips will strengthen immune system. They also will change around what is in the detox bags or what you are given dependent on what your testing is saying and how you are responding.


  •  Each detox drip is tailored specifically to each patients biochemistry, nutrient and chemical deficiencies, and needs based on what they saw in the blood work. 


  •  Detox drips are given the first few weeks or so, to clear out toxins and calm the brain down, since most of our (patients) brains are over-electrified and over stimulated from toxins,excess glutamate, the various bacteria, and mold toxicity.


Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?
Fatigue/exhausted- same
Vertigo- same
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- same
Brain fog- same
Nausea - same
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- same
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- worse
Muscle pain (everywhere)- same
Joint pain (all of them)- same
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- same
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- same
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain, high cortisol, low progesterone, etc)-same
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- same
Depression-  better
Anxiety- same

What I ate today:
Vegetable soup 
Green smoothie with protein from raw vegan cafe
Chicken with pineapple
Made a green smoothie at home

Still having major problems with my stomach, difficult to eat. Even the smoothies are killing my stomach.

Do I feel any improvement in general?
Yes. In general, the edge has been taken off compared to before treatment and my first few days here. All of my symptoms are still present (some aren't listed up above because there's too many), but the edge has been taken off a bit. My stomach though is still a complete and utter mess.

Thoughts:
There needs to be something I can do to get relief for my stomach and intestines. When I eat something, no matter if its good for you or bad, I get incredibly ill. Even if its lettuce or soggy cooked vegetables. Even juice! I get so nauseous, all my symptoms flare up, I already am chronically bloated..so then my stomach/intestines/that entire area goes from 3 months pregnant to 5 months pregnant. Meaning I get even more bloated. I just feel like I'm dying after I eat. So I have to immediately lay down, close my eyes, and just wait it out and hold back from puking. I start sweating because I feel so sick and like I'm going to vomit. I mean its ridiculous. Since my stomach already is bothering me, its difficult to eat, and then when I do eat, I get so sick. I'm going to talk about this with the doctor tomorrow.

The colonics went well again. It wasn't uncomfortable at all. I learned some more cool stuff from the colonics therapist too.

I notice after the detox IV drip, my blood pressure does lower a bit and I feel calmer and just really takes that edge off my symptoms.


Reading in the waiting room:

Daily assessment: