Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 23 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

                                            Day 23- 8/28/13


Weight: 109
Height: 5'5

9 AM: Tesosterone cream

10 AM: Appointment with Dr. Crozier and nurse Amy


  • Doing more healing drips + detox this week and next week. 
  • September 9th I start the kill protocol and will get my first bag of the kill drips!
  • My amino acids are still all very deficient
  • My CD-57 dropped down, which indicates that my body is bringing out the Lyme. So that's a good thing. Shows that my body is responding, pulling out the Lyme, and is getting prepared for kill mode.

10: 30 AM: Healing IV drip + detox drip

Picked up my prescriptions for Marinol and progesterone.

Marinol is a synthetic form of THC and is supposed to stimulate your appetite and help with nausea. I took it and it made me incredibly high haha. Helped my pain though and I am pretty hungry right now. I am about to find out how I feel after I eat.


Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?
Fatigue/exhausted- same
Vertigo- same
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- same
Brain fog- same
Nausea - same
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- same
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- same
Muscle pain (everywhere)- same
Joint pain (all of them)- same
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- same
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- same
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain, high cortisol, low progesterone, etc)-same
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- same
Depression-  same
Anxiety- same
When I stand up I black out and feel like I will faint (I've always had this and most likely from the babesia)- same
Sore throat and raspy voice- same
Cough- same
Fever-like feelings- same

Do I feel any improvement in general?
Yes. Today I felt actually pretty decent today. I actually went for a little walk around the block today. So that's a great sign. Still up and downs. One hour I feel this way, then I feel very sick, and then I'll start feeling better again. General trend though in a positive direction.

What I ate today:
Pear
Black rice
Papaya nectar


Thoughts:
ABC is filming me tomorrow while I go get my drips! So that will be fun.

I'm also excited that I will be starting the kill drips in about two weeks. That's when the fun begins haha. Once we start busting that biofilm and killing all the bacteria, that should make me feel a lot better after I'm done herxing and the toxins from the bacteria is detoxed out of my system.


I also just set up a little store and I am now selling this art book I made. It's a collection of my drawings I have found in my school notebooks throughout the years. All the proceeds go directly towards my medical costs!

You can check that out here: http://www.zibbet.com/CureSarah

My book for sale: