Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 17 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

                                                           Day 17- 8/20/13

Weight: 113
Height: 5'5

10 AM: Morning supplements + testosterone cream

11: 30 AM: 2 bags. Healing drip + detox drip
       
Had some decent sleep last night. Still did not get enough, but more than my usual 2-4 hours of sleep.

Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?
Fatigue/exhausted- same
Vertigo- same
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- same
Brain fog- same
Nausea - same
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- same
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- same
Muscle pain (everywhere)- same
Joint pain (all of them)- same
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- same
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- same
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain, high cortisol, low progesterone, etc)-same
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- same
Depression-  same
Anxiety- same
When I stand up I black out and feel like I will faint (I've always had this and most likely from the babesia)- same

When I breathe in, I get this funny feeling in my chest, my throat is sore, my voice is raspy, and I'm starting to get a kind of weird cough. It's mild right now and hopefully it goes away. I'm not really sure what it is.

Do I feel any improvement in general?
Yes I am still feeling improved. It's up and down, but overall yes. Today I was feeling really decent actually. But now I am feeling so tired and very sick. Last night that weird chest/throat thing I just mentioned above started happening. I feel like I have a fever, flu-like, my throat ah. I just feel bad now. But earlier I was definitely feeling decent and more energy.

What I ate today:
Pear
Grilled cheese

Still very difficult to eat things. But when I eat certain foods like brown rice, I don't get AS sick. So that is an improvement, even if its small.

Thoughts:

I'm supposed to be doing a progress/patient video with Phillip Johnson tomorrow. So that's cool.

I talked to some lovely people today in the drip room. I had some very intriguing conversation with a new friend, Michael, about extraterrestrials and a bunch of other cool topics. 

Now I am feeling quite sick and tired. The lipoic acid could be making me feel crappy or just the lack of sleep. We will see in the morning. At least I feel so crappy and tired that I should actually get sleep tonight. Woo.





I was doodling while waiting for my bags, I should finish it:


Wrap your arm with press n seal when you shower if you have a picc or midline!: