Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 11 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

                                                   Day 11     8/12/13
**Didn't post this yesterday because I got home after treatment and slept all day and all night.

Pain level (1-10): 5

-Noon: Morning supplements, testosterone cream  (I take supplements all day btw I just don't write out all the supplements here)

-2 PM: Detox IV drip

  • I had issues today because my heart rate was very high, so they didn't want to start my IV, until it went down. So they hooked me up to a machine, sat with me, and watched my pulse. It wouldn't go down, so they gave me klonopin. Then they gave me my IV detox drip. After the IV drip, my pulse was 85. My pulse is usually fast, high 80's and 90's., but this was spiking up to 130-110 (it kept going up and down).


Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?
High heart rate
Fatigue/exhausted- worse
Vertigo- same
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- same
Brain fog- same
Nausea - same
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- same
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- same
Muscle pain (everywhere)- same
Joint pain (all of them)- same
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- same
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- same
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain, high cortisol, low progesterone, etc)-worse
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- worse
Depression-  same
Anxiety- same
When I stand up I black out and feel like I will faint (I've always had this and most likely from the babesia)- same

I got home and slept. I woke up for a few hours and then went back to sleep at 7 and woke up at 5 am. Then laid in bed and slept for another hour or so and woke up at 10. That's why I didn't post this update yesterday. Just slept all day.

Do I feel any improvement in general?
I'm feeling the same as yesterday, but this is still better than before I started treatment.


Sitting with the catheter in,waiting for my heart rate to go down so I can get the IV drip: