Friday, October 4, 2013

KILL PROTOCOL: Day 46 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute


Day 46- 10/1/13


10 AM: Colonic

11:30 Am: Triple Kill IV's

12:15 AM: Appointment with Dr. Crozier and Amy

  • A lot of things are basically the same
  • My mold went way up, so that means the biofilm is breaking up and releasing all this toxicity and mold into my system.
  • My cd-57 went down a bit, so that means there's a real battle going on with the Lyme.
  • Based on my labs it seems like my body is definitely killing a lot
  • My serotonin was very very low when I first arrived at the center. I started taking a supplement called serene and my serotonin went way up once the ALA pulled toxins out of my brain. I've been having major problems stomaching my supplements so I haven't been taking it and my serotonin plummeted again. Shows how important these supplements are. Also shows that there may be big toxicity in my brain now because the bad bacteria is being killed and giving off toxins.


The updated plan: 

  • Get a triple kill tuesday and wednesday.  
  • Detox thursday and friday. 
  • Get a week of alpha lipoic acid next week. This is to pull toxins out of the brain and myelin sheaths of the nerves. This is very important for me and many chronic lyme patients, since our nervous system and brain are completely under attack and taxed with toxins. This is why a lot of people with MS, ALS, and parkinsons have Lyme.
  • The following week,  10/14, will get a week of detox.
  • On 10/14 will also do another Fry test. This actually shows the biofilm, red blood cells, and spirochetes in the blood as a picture.
  • If my fry test shows the biofilm broken up, then I'll just detox and be done! If there is still biofilm there, then I may have to do another kill at the end of the 2 weeks. Or take a break and come back. So let's hope its all broken up!

The purify is making me so sick. I have a lot of bad bacteria in my gut, so the purify is doing a huge kill. It's making me incredibly nauseous and so sick. So I'm taking a break from it and will continue it next week when I detox. I will also put it directly under my tongue so it bypasses my stomach and gets into the blood to kill the protomozoa rheumatica!

Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?

Fatigue/exhausted- same
Vertigo- same
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- worse
Brain fog- worse
Nausea - worse
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- same
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- worse
Muscle pain (everywhere)- same
Joint pain (all of them)- same
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- worse
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- same
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain)-worse
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- worse
Depression-  same
Anxiety- same
When I stand up I black out and feel like I will faint (I've always had this and most likely from the babesia)- same
Weakness, can't stand for more than a few minutes, walking makes me out of breath (had this for a long time as well. Has come and gone in severity over 10 years)-worse
Sore throat and raspy voice- same
Fever-like feelings- same
Light and noise sensitivity ( have had this for a long time): same








                                                   Here is an idea of how sick I felt, yes that is a puke bucket next to me: