Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 50 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

Day 50- 10/7/13

10 AM: Upper Cervical Chiropractor, Dr Hunt

11:30 AM: Detox IV drip

11:30 AM: Appointment with Dr. Crozier and Amy

  • Nothing too significant
  • My levels are all out of whack because I was in the kill protocol last week
  • My epinephrine was 1, basically meaning I had no adrenaline. No wonder why I was like a zombie and barely able to get out of bed. 

Got my fry test done today. We will go over the results next Wednesday. This visually shows the blood cells, biofilm, bugs, etc in the blood. So this will show if the vit c and hydrogen peroxide has broken through the biofilm and whats left in my blood.

Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?

Fatigue/exhausted- same
Vertigo- same
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- same
Brain fog- same
Nausea - same
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- same
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- same
Muscle pain (everywhere)- same
Joint pain (all of them)- same
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- same
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- same
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain)-same
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- same
Depression-  same
Anxiety- same
When I stand up I black out and feel like I will faint (I've always had this and most likely from the babesia)- same
Weakness, can't stand for more than a few minutes, walking makes me out of breath (had this for a long time as well. Has come and gone in severity over 10 years)-same
Sore throat and raspy voice- same
Fever-like feelings- same
Light and noise sensitivity ( have had this for a long time): same