Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 51 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

Day 51- 10/8/13


10 AM: Colonic at Wellness from Within with Deborah

11:30 AM: Healing IV drip- pulls toxins from the fatty tissues in the brain and myelin sheath
                 Big bag of detox

Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?

Fatigue/exhausted- worse
Vertigo- worse
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- worse
Brain fog- worse
Nausea - worse
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- worse
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- worse
Muscle pain (everywhere)- worse
Joint pain (all of them)- worse
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- worse
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- worse
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain)-same
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- worse
Depression-  same
Anxiety- same
When I stand up I black out and feel like I will faint (I've always had this and most likely from the babesia)- same
Weakness, can't stand for more than a few minutes, walking makes me out of breath (had this for a long time as well. Has come and gone in severity over 10 years)-worse
Sore throat and raspy voice- same
Fever-like feelings- worse
Light and noise sensitivity ( have had this for a long time): worse

I can’t walk straight. Everything’s spinning. I’m so weak that I can barely lift my phone.

Do I feel any improvement in general?
Right now I am feeling very sick because I just had 4 weeks of the kill protocol. So now my body is in a kill mode still, even though I am no longer getting those IV drips. It will be like this for a while. There is probably mold and other lovely little things flooding my bloodstream that was kept inside the biofilm, since the biofilm is now broken up.




Thoughts:

Tired. Very weak  and sick. I can't wait to get past all of this.