Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 48 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

Day 48- 10/3/13


11:30 AM: Detox IV

I didn't take my lyrica for a whole day and then took it at night the next day. It completely messed me up. NEVER MISS A DOSE. I was seeing double today and couldn't walk straight. My eyes were halfway closed the entire time. I was feeling really bad and incredibly drugged.

After getting a nice big bag of detox I am feeling a lot better.

Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?

Fatigue/exhausted- same
Vertigo- better
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- worse
Brain fog- same
Nausea - same
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- same
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- same
Muscle pain (everywhere)- same
Joint pain (all of them)- same
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- same
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- same
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain)-same
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- same
Depression-  same
Anxiety- same
When I stand up I black out and feel like I will faint (I've always had this and most likely from the babesia)- same
Weakness, can't stand for more than a few minutes, walking makes me out of breath (had this for a long time as well. Has come and gone in severity over 10 years)-better
Sore throat and raspy voice- same
Fever-like feelings- same
Light and noise sensitivity ( have had this for a long time): same

Do I feel any improvement in general?
Well I had antibiotics and two triple kills this week. So still feeling bad and everything is out of whack. As I continue detoxing, I should be feeling better and better.

Thoughts:
I'm so happy that the kill protocol is done. Made me absolutely miserable and so sick. I am excited to get more ALA next week. I love that stuff, even if it makes me neurological symptoms go bonkers because its pulling lyme and toxins out of my brain. I don't mind because I want that stuff to get pulled out. It makes me feel so much better though after getting a week of them. Before the kill protocol I got 10 ALA's and by the 10th one I was able to actually go for a walk around the block :o.  I even went out with a friend and sat by the pool. So that is a huge deal. Its difficult for me just to walk to the bathroom.

It's going to be a whole process to get to a place where I feel really good, but I am determined. After treatment, I have to stick to a protocol and do everything I can to heal and rebuild myself. I'm just ready to live a real life. To actually have choices and be able to do all the  normal people things like cooking, driving, able to take a shower with ease, walking, going to school, etc.