Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 57 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

Day 57- 10/16/13

Weight: 111 (WOO gained about 5 pounds)

11:30 AM: Detox IV + L-glutathione push+ another bag of fluids because I am feeling very sick today

NOON: Appointment with Dr. Crozier and nurse Amy

  • My hormones crashed/lowered (I dont have the numbers currently)
  • My levels for ochratoxin and trichothecene (from black mold) went way up. Before it was always coming back 0, even though my blood cells were ratcheted (only caused by mold toxicity). So the biofilm has been broken open and now mold and toxins are coming out of it, causing those mold levels to go up. This is also why I've been so nauseous.
  • my cd-57 went up to 34! The goal is to see it rise over 100, that normally indicates that their is no more active Lyme issue. So its a good sign to see it increase. 
  • The fry test showed biofilm, lyme in the cyst form, and a bunch of protomyxzoa rheumatica. So there is still a lot going on, but progress has been made.
  • The fry test also showed major improvement with my red blood cells. My first test 11 weeks ago looked like tetris pieces with extreme ratcheting.  This is caused by the mold toxicity. Now they are nice, normal, round healthy blood cells! 
  • Dr. Crozier says I'm about 75% of the way there. 
  • I'll be at the center for four more weeks. So I will be getting 4 more triple kills and 10 Alpha Lipoc Acid drips after the 4 kills because I have all this major neurological issues going on caused by Lyme and toxins in my brain. Two weeks for the triple kills and two weeks for the ALA's and detox.

So progress has definitely been made, its just slower than I thought. Four more weeks, here we go! Time to kick this disease in the teeth.

BOTTOM LINE SCHEDULE: This week I get detox IV drips, they doubled a lot of components in my bag to really pull things out because my body is having problems doing that. Four more weeks of treatment has been planned. Two weeks of triple kills with vancomycin (type of antibiotic). This means I will receive vit c, hydrogen peroxide, and vancomycin on Tuesday and Wednesday for the next two weeks. The rest of the days during those two kill weeks I will get a detox drip. Then the following two weeks, 11/4 and 11/11, I will get a total of 10 alpha lipoc acids to pull out the toxins from the fatty tissues in my brain and myelin sheaths. 


Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?
Fatigue/exhausted- worse
Vertigo- worse
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- worse
Brain fog- same
Nausea - VERY BAD
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- same
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- same
Muscle pain (everywhere)- same
Joint pain (all of them)- same
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- worse
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- same
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain)-same
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- same
Depression-  same
Anxiety- same
When I stand up I black out and feel like I will faint (I've always had this and most likely from the babesia)- same
Weakness, can't stand for more than a few minutes, walking makes me out of breath (had this for a long time as well. Has come and gone in severity over 10 years)-worse
Sore throat and raspy voice- same
Fever-like feelings- worse
Light and noise sensitivity ( have had this for a long time): worse

How do you feel in general?
Very pukey, nauseous. Very, very sick.

LAB RESULTS:
                                   My fry test when I first got to the clinic on 7/29/13. Ratcheted mess: 


Recent fry test after kill protocol. Nice and round!:

All that blue is biofilm. The biofilm surrounds and protects the Lyme, as well as sucks in various toxins like mold and co-infections. That bright blue spot with the white dot in the middle is lyme in the cyst form. All those little brightish blue spots are protomyxzoa rheumatica. In my old fry test, there was bartonella. That seems to have been cleared.



Thoughts:
Well I was hoping I would only need 12 weeks of treatment, but I have had these issues for 10 years and there's so many variables causing me to be sick. So naturally its going to take time. I'm glad that  Dr.Crozier truly cares and wants to do this all the way through. Dr. Crozier himself has issues with lyme and co-infections, which is pretty cool to have someone who is sick themselves treat you. The dotors also treat themselves with the same IV's, so it just makes me feel better that they are personally vested into this.

I'm ready to get through these next 4 weeks. I was hoping so badly I didn't have to go through more kills and herxing, but honestly I've been through so much. What's 4 more weeks compared to ten years.

I'm just happy my body is responding, even though I am feeling so sick. It's still responding and doing its thing, so that's good. It's just not easy and I already knew it wouldn't be going into this. Four more weeks and I think I'll be feeling functional. I am excited for the day I can go for a walk around the block and take a shower standing up. Kicking this condition in the faaaace. Woo.


FUNDRAISER:  Thank you to all the kind strangers and loved ones who have donated to my treatment. My fundraiser goal is set for the cost of 12 weeks and now we need to raise money for 4 more. So please share the page with whomever and where you can! Even if you can't donate, just helping it circulate throughout the internet helps so much. www.youcaring.com/curesarah

                                                Light sensitivity and my puke bucket: