Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 54 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

Day 54- 10/11/13

10 AM: Dressing change and blood work at the hospital

11:30 AM: healing drip + detox IV drip
  • Pulls toxins from the fatty tissues in the brain and myelin sheath

Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?

Fatigue/exhausted- worse
Vertigo- worse
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- worse
Brain fog- worse
Nausea - same
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- same
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- same
Muscle pain (everywhere)- same
Joint pain (all of them)- same
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- same
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- worse
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain)-worse
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- worse
Depression-  worse
Anxiety- worse
When I stand up I black out and feel like I will faint (I've always had this and most likely from the babesia)- same
Weakness, can't stand for more than a few minutes, walking makes me out of breath (had this for a long time as well. Has come and gone in severity over 10 years)-same
Sore throat and raspy voice- same
Fever-like feelings- worse
Light and noise sensitivity ( have had this for a long time): worse

Do I feel any improvement in general?
My body is going through some intense stuff right now. Just went through 4 weeks of the 'kill protocol' and this ALA tends to make my neurological symptoms go bonkers because its pulling out so much. Last time, I didn't feel better with the ALA until the 10th one. Then I felt the most decent I have ever felt in 10 years. So yeah feeling really terrible, feverish, just all around really hell-ish.




Wheelchair time at the hospital:


At the hospital, in the infusion room:

Bandage changing supplies!: