Friday, October 4, 2013

General overview so far- 10 weeks into treatment


I am in my 10th week of treatment.

I had to detox for 6 weeks because I was very toxic and started the kill protocol on the 7th week.

The first few week I really didn't feel much. Then when I started the alpha lipoic acid, things started really moving. It made my neurological symptoms flare up big time. One of my symptoms is that I see these bright, electrified looking colors floating around wherever I look. So it will be overlaying on whatever surface I am looking at. My arm, a bed, the wall, etc. So yeah it was a light show and my emotions went crazy.

The blood testing showed the ALA was pulling major lyme and toxins out of my brain. By the 10th ALA, I was feeling really good actually. As good as one can feel with having about 6 diseases in your blood. I was able to go for a short walk around the block, so that is a major improvement. That was the best I have felt in a long, long time.

My labs showed a major improvement with my hormones and they are now normalized. Before the ALA, the synthetic hormones were not raising my hormone levels. Once the toxins and Lyme was pulled out of my brain, it was able to convert hormones properly. My estradiol, which can cause breast cancer, use to be high and after the ALA it lowered a lot. So definitely a lot of improvements.

When I started the kill, they give you smaller doses of just vitamin c and then work you up to a double or triple kill. The first bag of vitamin c set me off right away. I started seeing colors like crazy and feeling sick.

I herxed pretty hard throughout the 4 weeks of the kill. I was given an extra week of kill, majority of patients only do 3 weeks. My brain is gunked up and I feel terrible. I am excited for this post-kill protocol detox! If I felt pretty good with the ALA before the kill drips, then I can only imagine how I will feel with the ALA next week. I'm excited!!

So now I am just detoxing out. I am taking the fry test Monday and we will see how my blood is looking. If the biofilm is broken up and my levels are normalizing, then I'll be out of here in two weeks!

If anyone has any questions about the center feel free to message me.

FUNDRAISER: Thanks to the kindness of strangers and family we have raised 21,972 dollars! That means we need 14,028 left. We can definitely raise this amount. I only have two weeks left, so please spread this link around wherever you can. Link: www.youcaring.com/curesarah.