Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 84 at Sponaugle Wellness Institute

Day 84- 11/22/13

11 AM: Detox drips

Noon: Appointment with Amy

It appears a lot more toxins and mold got pulled out, so it's making me not feel as good and caused my hormones to drop down again.

My body went into a little kill, toxins took a shot at my pituitary and gut, which shut down my hormones and made my ammonia go way up.

I'm at menopausal  hormone levels again and my GABA dropped down low.

My CD-57 went from 24 to 37, so that is good. It needs to be over 100, but it means the Lyme is becoming less and less of a problem.

I'm a severe case and have been sick for 10 years with an incredibly thick biofilm wrapped around the bacteria. So this type of thing is expected and will happen. Fixing such a severe bacterial infection is not an easy road. Adjustments have been made to my supplements and I'll continue detox drips, which will help get my body normal.

Symptoms        /  Worse, better, or same than yesterday?

Fatigue/exhausted- worse
Vertigo- same
Chronic migraine (literally has never stopped for over a year now)- worse
Brain fog- better
Nausea - same
Ear pressure/pain/crackling- same
Knees swollen (Lymph nodes)- same
Muscle pain (everywhere)- worse
Joint pain (all of them)- same
Stomach + intestines very bloated, sick feeling, acidic- worse
stiff painful neck- same
Insomnia- worse
Racing thoughts (caused by over-electrified brain)-better
Hallucinating colors (over-electrified brain)- better
Depression-  same
Anxiety- same
When I stand up I black out and feel like I will faint (I've always had this and most likely from the babesia)- same
Weakness, can't stand for more than a few minutes, walking makes me out of breath (had this for a long time as well. Has come and gone in severity over 10 years)-same
Sore throat and raspy voice- same
Fever-like feelings- worse
Light and noise sensitivity ( have had this for a long time): same

How are you feeling overall?
Feeling not so great because of the mold and toxin hit.