Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sponaugle Wellness institute: Overview of last 3 weeks

Jan 14th 2014

I felt really decent from Jan 11th to about the 23rd. I still had all my symptoms, but they were much less severe. I wasn't able to go out or anything, but I was able to be at home comfortably and able to do things in the house like drawing, reading, and stuff like that. That is a major improvement!

I have been building up on the new medicine to target the protomyxzoa rheumatica to the full dose and so far I was not feeling any die off reaction.

I feel like this treatment has been like climbing up various platforms connected by a staircase. You go up the stairs to the first platform, then you go back down a few steps (herxing), then you climb up to the second platform, go down a few steps (herxing), and you continue climbing up the platforms. So I feel like I'm making the climb to much higher platforms than ever before.

I am so unbelievably grateful that I am getting treatment by Dr.Sponaugle and that he hasn't given up on me all this time. I am so grateful that I am making progress. I feel that if you have Lyme/co-infections/mold, then this is the place to be, so I am just floored that everything has worked out so I can get treatment here.



Around Jan 24th to today Jan 30th 2014

This is when the herxing began. I got up to the full drops, 60 drops, which is amazing because last time I couldn't even get up to 5. So this means that the IV kill drips must of cleared a lot of stuff. This also can be why I'm still having those symptoms lingering because there is still more bugs to kill. So that is encouraging to me.

This herx is actually slightly different than the one where they were targeting the bacterial stuff, which is interesting. It seems like the protomyxzoa rheumatica is causing all of my intense migraine/vertigo/head ear pressure stuff.

Today, Jan 30th, was not a good day for me. I almost had a full on panic attack at the center, so the nurses took me into a quiet room and added some things to my drips to calm me down. My entire body was shaking, but whatever they put in the drips made me feel a lot calmer about 20-25 minutes later. These bugs are dying and are causing a big stink as they go, which is expected. I'm handling this much better than last time!

I will continue the full dosage and continue detoxing at the center, as well as doing things at home and taking the supplements given by Dr. Sponaugle. This will help me get through all of this and I should feel pretty good when this is all said and done.
                                           
My wonderfully talented friend Lauren put together a video of me getting my weekly bandage change! We actually made the song in the video too :D:


Thanks to everyone who has been following my time here. Please check out my fundraising page and spread it around if you can @ www.youcaring.com/curesarah.